If you are unsure on what to do with the kids during the school holiday period, why not book them into our Kids Holiday Program!
Our School Holiday Program is also CCS APPROVED* making your child’s holiday fun more affordable.
We have a variety activities for the children to enjoy including bowling, movies, arcade, swimming and most importantly…The Inflatables.
WEEK 1 - 5th to 9th JULY
- Science Experiments Incursion
- Dodgeball Tournament
- Volcano Park
- Christmas in July (dress to impress)
- Lollipops Playcentre (younger group)
- Lollipops Playcentre (older group)
WEEK 2 - 12th to 19th JULY
- All Prices are before CCS calculation/adjustments.
- Breakfast will be provided: 7:00am to 8:30am.
- Afternoon Tea will be provided: 3:30pm. (Estimated time)
- Lunch will need to be provided unless stated otherwise.
- Children will need to bring their own towel on all swimming days. (If they choose to swim)
Due to this program being at an Aquatic Centre, some of the activities will be in the pool. If your child can not swim more than 25m please indicate on the enrolment form
Active kids vouchers are not able to be redeemed for vacation care. Active kids vouchers can only be used for sports programs such as our Swish Basketball, Strike Football, Gymnastics, and Dance classes.
FAQ's - PAYMENT AND BOOKINGS
The My Family Lounge app provides you online access to your service to apply for enrolment; enter or update your and your child’s details; check enrolment status; review transaction balance and download statements.
You have the convenience of entering this information securely online in your own time and being able to track the progress of any enrolment applications.
If your centre runs holiday programs (eg Vacation Care) they can make program bookings available through the My Family Lounge app.
Typically holiday program bookings are opened around 4-6 weeks before the holiday period starts but it is up to the individual centre. The program only becomes visible to parents once the centre opens it for bookings.
Please log in to the My Family Lounge app, update and change your details.
If your application has been approved and you wish to request a change:
- start a new application for the same service
- Select your child from the drop down box
- copy across the information submitted in a previous application using the Copy function
- make any changes and
- submityour changes.
The parent portal has a help TAB that drops down to shows a Subsidy Estimator that will allow you to enter your initial payment amount and your subsidy percentage to show you what you’re out of pocket or gap expense will be.
A statement is produce for all parents with an active enrolment as a means of providing information on your account
Helpline: 1300 112 583