There have been a lot of exciting things happening over the recent months at the Oasis and we want to ensure our community is informed of what’s to come! Members will notice many changes around the centre over the coming weeks. A refurbishment of the reception and cafe desk is scheduled to commence in February, which will see a new entry pathway to access the aquatic facility. Furthermore, the City of Belmont is investing more than $1.7million in upgrading various areas of the Belmont Oasis Leisure Centre over the next 8 months.
Upgrades and refurbishments include:
- Refurbishment of aquatic water treatment systems in plant rooms
- Refurbishment of the sports court toilets and change rooms
- Refurbishment of the aquatic toilets, change rooms
- Installation of a new Changing Places accessible change facility in the aquatic centre
- Refurbishment of the health club and group fitness toilets
- Refurbishment of the group fitness room and a new adjacent spin room
- Refurbishment of the cafe toilets
It remains our intention to limit any impact on our members during the upgrades and refurbishments. We will keep you informed of upgrades as they occur and any impact on spaces in the facility. We are grateful for your feedback, which has contributed to these upgrades. Thank you for your patience and understanding as the City of Belmont and BlueFit continually improve our facilities and the overall member experience. Keep an eye on Facebook and socials to find out the latest information or see further promotional materials around the centre when you next visit.