BlueFit is a leisure facility management company established in Sydney in 2007. As leaders in the Aquatic and Recreation industry, the company prides itself in providing Council’s a genuine partnership in managing large community sport, recreation and aquatic facilities.
We work closely with our partners to provide safe and inclusive facilities on their behalf. Every BlueFit team member knows the importance of their role in providing great service and a memorable experience for members and visitors, underpinned by the company’s mission to Inspire Community Activity.
Right now, we are looking for a Duty Manager and Operations Manager at our Belmont Leisure Facility. Read more below.
Our Duty Managers are fundamental to the safety and enjoyment of our members and guests. To be successful in this role applicants should demonstrate:
- Prior experience in lifeguarding, pool operations and customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively and lead from the front
- You should also be available for a variety of shifts including weekend, early morning and late evening shifts.
- Current Pool Lifeguard Certificate
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Group 1 Technical Operator Certificate
- LIWA Aquatics Accreditation (Aquatic Technical Operator)
- Working with Children Check
Operations Manager – Aquatics
This role looks after all aspects of the aquatics operations and ensures that they are carried out safely, efficiently and above all else, in a service orientated fashion. This role will work closely with the other Department Manager’s and the Centre Manager to drive a high performing team that can promote the BlueFit way and help position the BlueFit brand within the aquatics, fitness, and leisure industry as one of providing an exceptional customer experience.
This is not a 9 to 5 industry so we do need someone who can work some weekends and public holidays.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Has experience operating at a supervisor/manager level in an Aquatic & Leisure facility
- A demonstrated ability to foster a positive working environment and motivate others
- A can-do attitude and is willing to go the extra mile
We have leaders that care and have what it takes to drive the business forward, look after their staff and provide the company with strategic direction. We want to invite you to step into a sector that is essential to the wellbeing of our communities. In addition, we can offer you the following:
- An opportunity for professional growth and development in our flourishing environment
- An opportunity to work closer to home with flexible working arrangements
- Free Onsite parking
- Free Facility
- MembershipSupport in contributing to our mission of inspiring community activity